A couple things you can expect when you visit ...
- We start at 10:00 and finish around 11:15; most folks show up just a few minutes beforehand.
- Our nursery is well staffed and equipped for 0-2 years of age. We also have a room for nursing moms.
- Dress is casual to business casual.
- The service includes singing, a time to share prayer needs, sermon, and communion on the first Sunday of the month.
- Music includes new songs, music we write and traditional hymns. We strive to worship God and don't get too hung up on who wrote the song and when they wrote it, provided the lyrics are Biblically guided and the melody is strong.
- Our sermons seek to connect the gospel of Jesus Christ to the felt and "unfelt" needs we all have as people.
- Before the sermon we dismiss children ages 3 - 4th graders to a children's class.
- Most folks enjoy coffee and snacks afterward and you're welcome to stay as long as you want. We sit on 12 beautiful acres (the picture below is the pond on our property) and some families linger and share lunch outside occasionally.